Discover the joy of slowing down and living in the moment. In Mindful Mr. Sloth by Katy Hudson. Sasha, who loves to do lots of things, all at once, and as fast as possible meets Mr. Sloth, who has one speed…slow. Can Mr. Sloth’s mindful ways teach Sasha to slow down and enjoy each moment? Find out by reading this delightful and beautiful story then make your own mindful breath wand.
Mindful Breath Wand
- Two cardboard tubes
- Ribbon or strips of lightweight paper
- Markers or crayons or paint
- Staples and stapler
- Cut a one-inch section from one of the tubes.
- Decorate the one-inch section of tube plus the other tube.
- Attach the small tube to the large tube as shown in the picture above. Use the stapler and tape to attach.
- Tape the ribbon to the small tube.
- The large tube is now the handle of your want. Blow through the opening of the small tube so that the ribbons dance.