Whether your child rides the bus to school or is participating in virtual schooling they will be captivated by the colorful illustrations. School Bus is sure to engage your child and stimulate conversation.
- One white paper plate
- One 8 1/2 x 11 piece of black construction paper
- White crayon
- Yellow crayon or paint
- Cut the paper plate in 1/2
- Color or paint 1/2 of the paper plate bright yellow.
- Cut two large circles, one small triangle, two small squares and one long rectangle from the black construction (as shown in the picture)
- Write school bus on the long rectangle (you may need an adult’s help with this step)
- Glue the large circles next to one another on the straight edge of the 1/2 paper plate (on the yellow side).
- Glue the rectangle just above the circles (on the yellow side)
- Glue the triangle and squares just above the rectangle (on the yellow side).
Congratulations! You now have your own yellow School Bus.