Thank you, Octopus written and illustrated by Darren Farrell describes a playful relationship between a young boy and an octopus. Your child will love the funny antics and colorful illustrations. You are sure to get giggles while reading this book.
Get ready to make your own playful octopus!
- 9 Colorful straws
- One white paper plate
- 8 pipe cleaners (any color)
- One hole punch
- Cut the straws in 1″ lengths
- Punch 8 holes around the edge of the paper plate (shown in the picture)
- Thread one pipe cleaner through each hole on the paper plate and twist to secure.
- Thread the straw pieces onto the pipe cleaners, until the pipe cleaners are covered and colorful, twist the end of the pipe cleaner up around the straw to secure.
- Using a black marker draw a happy face in the middle of the paper plate.
- Lastly, draw different color polka dots on the paper plate or you can decorate the paper plate any way you like. Make your octopus your own.