Check out the classic story The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, the story of a little caterpillar with a very big appetite, then make a fun butterfly craft to celebrate Spring.
- One piece of construction paper, any color
- Markers, crayons, or color pencils
- Glue stick
- Paper confetti (optional)
- Fun hole punches for making confetti (optional)
- Fold the construction paper in half and draw half of your butterfly (see example below).
- Cut along the solid lines, fold along the dotted lines.
- Decorate your butterfly!
- glue the body of your butterfly together.