As of the morning of March 30, the scheduled system upgrade was completed—earlier than anticipated. All catalog system functions have been restored! Thank you for your patience.
Westlake Porter Public Library has scheduled a system upgrade in late March. During the transition, the system that provides the online catalog and keeps track of user accounts, checkouts and holds will have very limited function.
For these three days:
- Online access to My Account will not be available.
- Users will not be able to place, suspend or unsuspend holds on materials.
- The library will be unable to send available-hold notices, pre-overdue courtesy reminders or overdue notices.
- Some users may have trouble logging in to their SearchOhio/OhioLINK account.
- Access to library database and digital services could be affected, especially from 8 am to noon when the project begins on Tuesday, March 29, 2022.
Library staff are dedicated to making this process go as smoothly as possible. To help limit problems, no items will have due dates that fall from March 28 through April 4. Notices for holds, overdues and pre-overdue reminders will resume on April 1.
As always, feel free to ask library staff for assistance, via the Contact Us page, or by calling 440-871-2600.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.