Here are a couple of simple crafts you can make for your mother, grandmother, aunt or friend!
COFFEE FILTER BUTTERFLY
- 1 round coffee filter
- 1 clothespin
- 1 pipe cleaner
Optional: substitute a paper towel for the coffee filter
- Color the coffee filter
- Gather the filter in the middle
- Clip on the clothespin
- Fold the pipe cleaner in half and curl the ends
- Color eyes and a mouth and enjoy your butterfly!
HANDPRINT FLOWER BOUQUET
- 1 sheet of paper for card
- Colored paper for handprint
- Markers and/or crayons
- Trace hand on colored sheet of paper (include part of wrist, as well)
- Cut out hand and glue to paper, leaving fingers and most of palm free
- Draw flowers using markers and/or crayons
- Loop fingers over flower stems and glue down fingertips
- Decorate and enjoy!