Make a fun flower craft just in time for Spring!
- 2-8 ½ x 11 pieces of colorful paper
- Multiple paint colors
- Cut a vase shape from one piece of the colorful paper (any shape will work). Be creative!
- Glue the vase shape to the 2nd piece of colorful paper, leaving enough room on top to draw stems.
- Draw stems with the markers (as many as you like) coming out of the top of the vase.
- Use paints and place small circles on either side and the top of each stem. You can make the flowers all one color or a variety of colors.
Congratulations! Your Spring Flowers are complete.