Stuck at home with nothing to do? Grab some paper plates, scissors, and crayons and craft with us!
Craft a Paper Plate Tiger
Supplies: paper plate, paper for the ears, crayons, markers, or colored pencils, glue stick, scissors. Optional: construction paper, googly eyes, popsicle or craft stick.
- Color the paper plate.
- Color stripes, or cut stripes from paper, and glue onto the plate.
- Add eyes, nose and mouth to make the tiger’s face.
- Cut and color 2 large triangles for ears and glue in place.
- Optional: Add a popsicle stick, or cut out eyes to wear as a mask!
Craft a Paper Plate Panda Bear
Supplies: Paper plate, black marker or crayon, scissors, glue stick, black construction paper, white paper. Optional: googly eyes or felt pads for eyes.
- Using black construction paper, cut out shapes for eyes, ears and nose.
- Using white paper, draw circles for eyes. If using felt pads or googly eyes, glue them onto paper.
- Glue shapes onto paper plate.
- Draw mouth using black marker or crayon
Craft a Paper Plate Jungle Snake
Supplies: Paper plate, crayons or makers, scissors, glue, piece of scrap paper (for tongue)
- Decorate both sides of the paper plate with crayons or markers.
- Draw a spiral on one side of the plate
- Carefully cut along the spiral line you drew until you reach the center.
- Add eyes and make a tongue to add to the center of your spiral for the snake’s head.