Stuck at home with nothing to do? Grab some paper bags, scissors, and crayons and craft with us!
Pirate Paper Bag Craft
Supplies: paper bag, white paper, crayons or markers, scissors, and glue stick. Optional supplies: colored construction paper, googly eyes.
- Decorate the pirate’s shirt however you like.
- Cut a piece of paper for the pirate’s bandana and ties.
- Glue the bandana and ties to the top of the bag.
- Color eyes, nose and mouth, and make dots for his beard.
- Add an eye patch and your pirate is complete!
Jellyfish Paper Bag Craft
Supplies: Paper bag, markers or crayons, patterned or regular scissors, glue stick, mini cupcake liners
- Color the front of your bag with a mix of colors.
- Using patterned or regular scissors, cut the bag into strips beginning at the open end of the bag. Stop when you reach the fold of the bag.
- Glue 2 mini cupcake liners onto the top of the bag to create eyes. Draw a dot inside each of the cupcake liners to finish your jellyfish.
Fish Paper Bag Craft
Supplies: Paper Bag, Newspaper or mail inserts, Crayons or Markers, Glue Stick, sheet of paper. Optional: googly eyes, string or yarn
- Draw fish eye and mouth on bottom of paper bag.
- Stuff balled up newspaper in the bag and either twist to tie or tie with string.
- Trace hands on paper and cut out (for fins). Decorate as desired.
- Glue eye and fins on fish body.